This board game can be used to consolidate the understanding of the most common sound made by this letter.
- Point to the large upper case and lower case letters.
- Players will say the most common sound that is made by this letter.
- Players will place a game piece on the ‘Start’ square
. Player 1 will roll a die and count forward that number of spaces.
- Player 1 must say the name of the picture
- Player 1 will say whether or not that picture begins with the sound the featured letter makes.
- Player 2 will now take their turn.
- Player 2 completes Steps 4 – 7.
- The winner is the first player to reach ‘Finish’.